Nexar Fleets Review – All You Need To Know
When it comes to protecting drivers, vehicles, and fleets, just about nothing has been growing in popularity quite as rapidly as dash cams. The global dash cam market is estimated to double in size by the year 2028, and it makes sense why. Dash cams don’t just protect drivers on the road with valuable video evidence: they give owners a 24/7 view into what’s happening in and around their vehicles. And for fleets, dash cams are even more critical, because fleet owners and managers use dash cams to monitor and coach drivers, track goods, and access driving footage remotely from anywhere, at any time.
If you’re looking for a dash cam solution that offers premium fleet protection at a budget-friendly price, look no further than Nexar Fleets. In this post, we’re going to dive into a Nexar Fleets review, with all of the details you need to know about Nexar Fleets.
About Nexar Fleets
What is Nexar Fleets, and how is it transforming the way fleet owners and managers handle their fleets? Nexar Fleets is Nexar’s most powerful and connected fleet dash camera system yet, which provides fleet owners and managers with the ability to track their vehicles from anywhere, 24/7. While simple to install and use, Nexar Fleets boasts next-generation capabilities, such as crystal-clear footage, live streaming capabilities, and automatic cloud uploads.
Nexar Fleets Review
Let’s get into the details of what fleet owners and managers want to know from this Nexar Fleets review. Here are some of the features of Nexar Fleets, which make is a favorite for fleet owners and managers:
- Simple dashboard: Everything you want to know about your fleet is available at the tips of your fingers, thanks to the Nexar Fleets dashboard. This user-friendly dashboard is specifically designed to simplify fleet monitoring, by providing you with a one-stop-shop where you can find all of your vehicle, drivers, and even incident information, all in one place.
- Smart incident detection: When your fleet is protected with Nexar Fleets, smart incident detection will instantly notify you in the event of a collision or hard brake. Plus, incident videos are also automatically clipped and saved to the cloud, so you’ll always have the valuable video evidence you need.
- Real-time capabilities: With Nexar Fleets, you’ll always know where your vehicles are in real time, no matter where you’re located. But that’s not all: with Nexar Fleets, you can even remotely access your fleet cameras, to see what your drivers and vehicles are seeing while they’re on the road.
- Simple installation: No need to fret over installing Nexar Fleets. It’s simple to install, so you can be driving protected as soon as possible.
- Assign drivers to vehicles: With the Nexar Fleets dashboard, you can link drivers to specific vehicles. That means you can always know who is behind the wheel of what vehicle, and what their driving habits are like.
- Improve driver safety: Nexar’s valuable video footage can allow you to monitor driver habits, and coach divers in order to improve safety.
- Seamlessly create insurance reports: If you do need to make an insurance claim, Nexar Fleets has you covered. You can easily download the incident clips you need, and send the footage directly to your insurance company.
Why Nexar Fleets
What are some of the pros when it comes to Nexar Fleets? Fleet owners and managers love how user-friendly the dashboard is, because this dashboard makes it easy to instantly locate vehicles, track drivers and goods, optimize performance, and ensure driver safety. Plus, you can monitor driver performance, using information from Nexar Fleets to see what’s really happening when your drivers are out.
Certain features definitely make Nexar Fleets unique, such as smart incident detection. Fleet owners and managers can rest easy knowing that in the event of a hard braking or collision, they’ll be notified immediately, so they can take the appropriate next steps. Footage from Nexar Fleets can also easily be used in insurance reports, in order to avoid the dreaded “he said, she said.”
When it comes to valuable video footage, Nexar has your back. Footage is automatically backed up to the cloud, and incident clips are automatically created, meaning you’ll always have the video footage of your fleet that you need.
Nexar Fleet Cost
How much does Nexar Fleets cost? The price depends on how many vehicles are in your fleet, how much local storage you want on your cameras, and if you want interior cameras (as well as the standard front-facing cameras). In general, Nexar Fleets was designed to be a powerful but budget-friendly option for fleet owners.
Fleet Maintenance and Optimization
One of the best parts about Nexar Fleets is that it allows you to optimize vehicle and driver performance. You can see what routes your vehicles are taking, and take steps to optimize how your drivers are performing, and what’s going on with your vehicles. Use Nexar Fleets to track vehicle usage, in order ensure your fleet is performing at its peak, and to also stay on top of fleet maintenance needs.
Nexar Fleets is a comprehensive, powerful, and easy-to-use fleet management solution that’s made possible with the advanced technology of Nexar’s AI vision. The advanced features that come with Nexar Fleets allow you to maximize the view you have of your fleet. See exactly where your vehicles are located, how your drivers are performing, and respond immediately in the event of a driving incident.